Sunday, February 13, 2011

Reality Rundown

So I wasted a good deal of my life this weekend on reality television. Try as I may, this addiction is so hard to break.  A few random thoughts that crossed my mind:

Basketball Wives:
  • I heart Tammy (maybe just because I grew up on The Real World and remember her from the first LA house, but whatever).  She's a go-hard chick and they're all afraid of her. Loves it
  • But why oh why do they continue to let Tammy drink? I mean, haven't they realized the girl can't hold her liquor?? Every time she has a strong drink, there's drama. Give her a virgin please!
  • Has anyone else noticed that Royce looks just like a young Leslie Uggams?  Seriously, they could be related.
You're Cut Off!:
This is my favorite reality show ever because it actually teaches a valuable lesson and rids the world of at least a few spoiled useless brats.  Sad to say, I've missed most of this season thanks to my real life so I need to catch up before I can provide in-depth commentary (I did catch up a little bit yesterday as I was cleaning, but cleaning equals moving so there you go.)  I don't know how Dr. Laura refrains from smacking the hell out of these spoiled women girls sometimes. It couldn't be me!  And temper tantrums like Jenn's would not be rewarded by sending them home (hello?? That's what they WANT). Her ass would have to suffer.

Kim and Kourtnye (or is it Kourtnye and Kim) Take New York:
I can honestly say I'm all Kardashianed out. No more please
If Kim takes one more nude photo and proceeds to cry about it, I will lose my lunch. Imaginary drama all over the damn place  Boo effing hoo

Bridalplasty:
Okay, so I was late catching the finale. All I can say is, my faithful viewing of this disgusting show was fueled only by my hatred of Janessa.  I am so glad she not only lost, but got her ass handed to her by the other contestants. Karma is indeed a bitch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...