Saturday, June 12, 2010

I believe this oil spill (and the chemical being used to "clean" it) is going to kill us all.  Seriously; you know the philosophical question about what you would do if you only had a few days/weeks/months to live?  If the oil spill isn't contained, that question has just become quite real.  Fucking stupid BP

People are protesting BP today (too bad I didn't know this before I ran dangerously low on gas near a BP station this morning.  I've been avoiding the news because it's depressing me).  I respect that, but protesting isn't going to save lives. Right now, efforts should be concentrated on finding a solution.  Otherwise, we can protest all we want, but we'll all still wind up dead.

Toxic ocean = toxic rain = toxic ground water x toxic air = asphyxiation, sterilization, starvation and dehydration = DEATH

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...