Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This is a great question, one I struggle with every day.  Actually, it's the story of my life and why I'm still single. I always meet one or the other: Fine as hell but dumb as rocks, or, Mr. Personality but please-keep-your-clothes on-because-you-have-nothing-i-want-to-see (with a little of the fine but no-good combo here and there, but I don't even bother dating those since their asshole vibe can be felt a football field's length away).  Neither holds my interest for long.  Either I love talking to him but no longer want him to touch me (and clearly a relationship cannot work this way) or I love touching him but cringe every time we try to have a meaningful conversation (or he writes me a love letter replete with spelling errors - which also results in no longer wanting him to touch me). I will ponder this question today and try to pick one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...